Personal Training for Individuals
- Traditional 1:1 model of personal training
- For those looking for the ultimate training experience
- Great for those who require more in depth support
- Individual programming and nutritional guidance
- At your home, local park or EBC training ground
- Reach your goals and stay motivated
- £35 (1 hour)
Personal Training for Couples
- Share coaching with a friend or partner
- Complete individualised program and nutritional guidance
- Great for those who benefit from an added element of social support
- A cost effective way of achieving great results
- Great for friends to encourage each other
- £40 (1 hour)
This is a great assessment of your current body health and will highlight any areas of concern you may wish to work on. It also gives you a chance to ask me (Dave) any questions or concerns you may have and find out what you need to do to fix them.
This will give you an idea of where you are now, your baseline. These are your stats that you can look back on every 6 weeks and see how far you have come from the start of your journey.
I recommend you also take your own photos every 6 weeks on the date of the MOT so you can record the amazing changes your body is making!
The MOT includes:
- BMI (Body mass index)
- Hip to waist ratio
- Blood pressure
- Resting heart rate
- Body fat calliper testing (to find out what percentage of your body is fat)
- Lean muscle mass (to find out how much of your weight is muscle)
Bootcamp Intro Package
Get the most out of your workouts with the Bootcamp Intro package!
I like to offer all new EBC members half price personal training and nutrition coaching (Bootcamp Intro) to make sure you start your fitness journey with me on the right foot. This is an introductory offer to be used once if you feel like you need it.
You will get 2 hours with me (Dave) who is a full qualified and highly experienced personal trainer - nutrition specialist. I will make sure you are confident in performing our exercises effectively, safely & with correct form. I will make sure you are confident in performing our exercises effectively, safely & with correct form. Iwill take you through all the main exercises like:
- Kettlebell training
- Press up
- Overhead press
- Core stability
You will learn the correct technique, teaching points and options to adapt each exercise to fit in with your current levels of fitness. For example, if you have an old shoulder or back injury or prone to knee pain, I can give you safe adapted versions of the exercise to still get great results but reduce the risk of discomfort or injury. You will also learn the right intensity you should be training at to get maximum results! (very important) and this will ensure that every move you make in the classes will give you maximum results in the most efficient way. It will also give you a better understanding of why you are performing them and what benefits you will gain from doing them correctly.
You will also get a full body MOT included with a print out sheet of your stats to take home with you for your records. You can look back in weeks to come at these numbers and see how far you have come since joining EBC!
As nutrition is such a big part of the health and fitness equation, I will also go through the fundamental aspects of the perfect human diet and how you could bring these elements into your everyday life. I will also help you with your current diet and advise on any improvements you could make to optimise your health and energy levels.
If you want to delve a little deeper I will work out your exact calorie needs and suitable macro nutrient ratios to help you reach your desired goals!
All this for just £49 EBC members only
Childrens Birthday Parties
- Great fun and active way to celebrate their birthday with friends
- Encourages team building
- Great way to let the kids run off some steam
- PVG certified instructor
- Obstacle course
- Fun games
- Food & drink supplied (optional extra)
- Party bags and equipment (optional extra)
- Can be held in your own garden, your own chosen destination or EBC training ground
£10 per child (plus any optional extras) – Min 10 children